Originally Posted By: TGW1
Pat, u and Stickem are right, I love it to, all that beat me up, from the tractor ride is worth it most of the time because I love watching the deer in the summer months. A soybean field in the summer will hold Bucks, Does and fawns all @ the same time. Where not so much in the fall and winter food plots. But, I wished a tractors ride was like a Big OLD Cadillac with a soft ride smile

Tracy

Grammer makes a low profile suspended seat that might be able to be adapted to small utility tractors. I'm going to find out some day. Have a "Bad Boy" brand zero turn mower that has rubber suspension on all 4 wheels but also offered an optional suspended Grammer brand seat which I purchased. Expensive but we'll worth it to a farmer that spent too many years on rough riding equipment that resulted in 3 back surgeries.

I've taken measurements, and it appears it may be adaptable to my 3038E Deere tractor with new brackets fabricated. If so will buy another. Sure would be welcome addition. All our big tractors have either air seats or hydraulic active seats.

The Grammer model on the mower is a first rate seat with good although limited travel suspension as well as a really good seat with lumbar and fully adjustable for weight. Not a cheap Tractor Supply replacement seat.

Last edited by snrub; 05/12/15 11:48 AM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine