I will not be impacted by the cost if you are asking me. I would always consider other Feeds if the product quality is close to the Purina Fishmeal based products and somewhat cheaper. I have read and been told that fishmeal based products are just what they are due to the catch rates and cost of the menhaden fish used to produce the feeds and it just is what it is.

One of the main reasons I chose to use the Aquamx product is Bob recommends it, 2nd my fish biologist said it is a good product, 3rd from what I read it is as good as they come at this point and time, 4th one only has about 6 years at best to get all the growth you can out of my focus fish CNBG and I want them as big as possible.5th possibly some less waste from the fish due to better conversion rates.

I may be way off base here but that is what I have basically gleaned from the materials I have read and the post from experts here on PB.

I can say just a bit over 2 years out, with great genetics and good feed a CNBG can get big and PHAT!! I have some.

Life is more fun with a pole in your hand.