Bill, a quick question about enlosing the pump. I have a vertex system from Sue Cruz and there are warnings everywhere that the warranty is voided if the aluminum enclosure over the compressor is put in another enclosure, or modified in any way. The enclosure has its own ventilating fan so I can see it needs free access to fresh air to keep things cool. The warnings say that even repainting the box a different color will damage the compressor or void the warranty.

I've followed the rules to the letter but would love to provide a little camoflauge if possible. I've considered a pump house (maybe disguised as a decorative wishing well with little roof and compressor in the bottom, or in a large plastic fake boulder) etc. The compresser housing is in the shade of some big trees so i don't think heat is an issue but I wonder if i could safely put the compressor and its housing in something (even a plastic igloo style dog house that could be camoflaged with a rattle can) and not cause any harm.

Of course I would have to think about heat build up and air supply, bugs, etc. Right now the compressor has air intake in front and back and the leaves do tend to build up in those inlets. I have wished i did have some screening available to keep critters and leaves out of the inlets.