JKB, that place looks incredible!

CMM - Thanks for letting us put you on the map! You'll be on our route from TX, after hopefully meeting up with Fireishot, Dave Davidson (and maybe others I'm missing?) and possibly Mr. Lusk as well, hopefully some Striper fishing on Lake Texoma, then after meeting you hopefully catch Rainman in St. Louis, then off to Illinois and Indiana to meet up with Cecil, Esshup, & Bob-O before heading to Michigan to meet up with JKB and everything he has planned including the charter on Lake Michigan with Scott (Esshup) as well.

Fatih will do some fishing in the Carolina's and GA before we meet up on June 9, then head to and fish Miami, the Keys and after leaving there, heading West, whatever else we can find off I-10 through AL, MS and LA before heading North from Lafayette, LA to East TX.

Lot's of planning, a lot of unknown's, all foreign areas to both of us and still wondering how we'll fit all our stuff in a Toyota Rav4 crazy .

We'll know more about [tentative] dates as we finalize some things on Fatih's to-do list and get a little closer, and we'll also start a new thread as we begin our journey/adventure.

Thank you all so much for all of your various and generous offers! And any other ideas, tips, or suggestions are welcome!

Keith

PS - Fatih and I really want to eat some good southern crawfish so if anyone down south knows of a good stop off I-10 between Tallahassee, FL and Lafayette, LA please let us know!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES