Great sounding fishery plan - several of us have something similar. It's evident you've been researching threads on the forum to formulate this plan - well done!

Few things to consider:

FHM and YOY YP/RES will not provide enough forage for HSB/WE/YP. FHM population will likely be extirpated within a few months, maybe sooner, once predators population attains gape to utilize them as forage. So, we need a backup plan.

Considering your geography I think sourcing BNM [bluntnose minnow], SFS [spotfin shiner], and LCS [lake chubsucker] would be easier than it is for us in NE. A combination of these fish would provide a multilayer forage base but will need a year to establish depending on density of stocking. Wait until these species have spawned at least once successfully prior to stocking YP, WE, or HSB.

Worst case scenario [and it's not a bad scenario], you can considering GSH to serve as primary forage. In my personal experience, they do compete with my YP for pellets being much more aggressive and schooling in nature - but others on the forum have NOT reported this issue - so it may be unique to my fisheries. Don't take this as a rule - either way - your experience may vary. Regardless, GSH will help keep WE and HSB fed. You may need to supplementally stock GSH annually to help keep reproducing fish present - per Cody aging adult females can develop ovarian[?] issues impacting their reproductive capabilities. GSH are easy to source so periodic stocking shouldn't be an issue. Stock fish in the 3-4" range so they don't suffer immediate predation.

I agree to implement pellet feeding program to help boost performance of YP and HSB, simultaneously relieving some pressure off the forage base. Keep diligent length/weight measurements and read the fishery - it will tell you what adjustments need to be made to your strategy. Be prepared for the following: You may find you need to ladder stock YP if there's no recruitment due to YP/HSB/WE predation; you may need to supplementally stock GSH if numbers are dwindling and WE body conditions are declining; or even boost RES if you notice black or yellow grub presence in fishery. Again, the pond will relate to you what it needs with these signs - and we can help you interpret them and provide direction for you to consider.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]