Whoa, you guys get way to wound up in your underwear over terminology, nuance, inflection or what ever it’s called. who said what and who can say what. In most social circles where we were in a face to face situation those “rules” probably would apply, because it is PC, not PI, Robinson if you can be why can’t Bobad, I don’t agree with his ideas re: snakes any more than you do. But so what who am I? This is a faceless forum and I am protected from all physical harm from any who disagree with me. That protection allows me to say much more about my feelings than if we were looking at each other, sad but true. But on the other hand I don’t want to be ostracized by this group so I must obey some modicum of civility. Bobad and I are both new members and as such are young, ignorant and learning and we hope you will cut us some slack. We are not the only ones who are struggling with our “feelings” look at the Greg/Meadowlark posts, neither new, young, nor ignorant. “ Can’t we all just get along?” Rodney King. Oh, and Bobad, what if you told your wife her irrational attitude towards snakes was ignorant, where would you be sleeping tonight. Wow, now there is a cut. Not, personal, just trying to end this thread.

1/4 & 3/4 acre ponds. A thousand miles from no where and there is no place I want to be...
Dwight Yoakam