djstauder , i check almost all companies. So far Alamo seems to have most reasonable prices. But even they charge 800 bucks for underage.

So Bobby, are you going to be in FL or MI during my visit? smile Confused...

And finally, Scott walks in. Scott, we didn't have a chance to really talk on my visit. Do you think you will be available by then? I don't want to make your busy life even more complicated. About car insurance, it would be great if you could ask that guy about it.
Shipping the kayak back to Turkey isn't as easy as it sounds. When the price of the item is over 100 dollars, you have to pay taxes. And you might not even get your item, ever. Maybe i should sell my 500 bucks kayak for 250 dollars before heading back. I am sure there will be some buyers.
I seriously started considering getting to Texas. Just can't figure how...

Chris , i considered this but an all right car shouldn't cost less than 8-10 grands. Plus insurance and all the paper work. I don't know if it's worth to try.

Basslover, you should set out a tentative calendar too, for my visit. You know... This overcurious man can be a dinner to a bear or gator anytime smile .
What if i carried the kayak bag as a carry on bag in the cabin? Will they buy it?
I can take 2 baggages with me in the airplane. If i don't have whole lot of items to fill up 2 baggages(which probably will) , i won't pay too much extra for the kayak.
You can't find a decent inflatable kayak like this in Turkey too. Definitely wanna take it back.

Last edited by Fatih; 03/05/15 04:29 PM.