Hey guys,

2-3 months left since my USA fishing trip. I have been trying to decide on a schedule and route for my trip.

I will be in NY on the first of the June. I will rent a car there and i plan to go up to Indiana, to meet Esshup(if he is available by that time). Bob-O also invited me to his place in NE Indiana.

When i asked "where should i go?" to folks in another discussion board they all insisted me to go up to Michigan for fishing. They told me it was a paradise. What do you think? I am not really a trout guy . I am not a good fly fisher. I am more interested in muskies.

After Northern regions i will drive down to NC(to see my host family for a couple days) and then down to Florida for Southern Fishing. Now, i don't know if Florida is a very good choice for fishing(especially freshwater) . And i don't know where in Florida to go , as well.

I plan to buy in inflatable kayak. So i will be free to fish where ever i like without having to go on an expensive fishing charter. Good idea?

As to my fishing purposes, i just want to catch a lot of fish(any species) in a clean and heavily green environment, in fair weather conditions(well... not always) .

So guys, i need to hear some suggestions from you now, to firm up my schedule and purchase car rentals and flight tickets.

Thanks smile .

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 05/03/15 09:16 AM.