Originally Posted By: Rainman
I don't begrudge UPS, FedEx or airlines leaving charges and prices in place for a little while. They drained billions of reserve capital when prices rose daily...that reserve is how they survived, and a smart business will recoup what they can, when they can for the next bout of hard times! I'm not so sure the savings in fuel means people are just spending that extra dollar in their pocket....the smart person is putting it back into their savings that got depleted, just like the businesses...

Sorry Rex they're as crooked as a dog's hind leg. But then so are a lot of corps. That's why they have an army of lawyers to defend them and creative investors to find loopholes. And when the stockholders are pressuing a corp to make more and more profts...

Was going over invoices of my UPS shipments. It appears they routinely tack on extra charges as the claim my boxes weigh more than my ceritified scale says they do. Imagine that? On top of that my boxes are manufactured be certain dimensions to ship my frozen fish. I.e. 24 X 10 X10 for my 4 to 5 pound trout. How they come up with 24 X 10 X 11 to charge extra baffles me.

They also bill me weekly which doest't give my check time to clear. I have to be careful so I don't overpay.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 02/09/15 09:30 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.