Happy New Year, PB'rs!!

I think this will be the last post on this thread for a while unless I can get some pictures this weekend. I'm waiting for Google maps to update so I can post a 'before' and 'after' satellite photo of the renovated pond. wink

In the meantime, here are some shots I took on Jan 3rd when the pond was about 1-2 ft below full pool. We were not running over the spillway but getting very close. As you can see, the submerged islands are almost completely under water. laugh I still need to throw in some cedar trees for cover and plant lilies on the submerged island. A few more pallets in the spawning areas and I think I'm done. smile

I'll be doing an electroshock survey when the water warms up in late February with the help of Walt from Overton Fisheries. I'll try to take some pictures. At the same time, we'll cull the undesirables, do some water tests, etc. With this info, Walt has promised a recommendation for re-stocking. If it's not too many pages, I'll post the report to the "Stocking a New Pond" forum for anyone that wants to read it. wink

This is too much fun!! grin

Attached Images
IMG_0512 (800x600).jpg IMG_0514 (800x600).jpg IMG_0515 (800x600).jpg IMG_0517 (800x600).jpg IMG_0518 (800x600).jpg IMG_0519 (800x600).jpg

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
- Doug Larson