I'm FINALLY getting off my butt and registering/booking a room while I still can get one. That will get my wife off my butt.

Thinking back on all of them in the past. They're fun and I've made a lot of friends.

Scotty Tucker from Australia and TJ in the same room. Fasten your seat belts. Here we go again.

I remember getting on here and arguing with a guy many years ago. Then I found out that it was Dick Anderson, the Godfather of ponds. Oh, that Dick Anderson. I shut up and quit on that one.

Kelly Duffie; his advice may have just kept me from doing Federal time about 10 years ago. Please don't ask.

The Wildlife sessions have always been some of the heaviest attended. Mel, the bird guy proved, a couple of years ago, that we are all as interested in other life on our properties as we are fish. That surprised me. I don't get wood ducks on my ponds but might if I built some houses for them. Dan Van Schaik is generally the best attended session of all. We like our wildlife and he got me off my butt on several areas.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 01/20/15 08:52 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP