Mark and Bill, thanks for your input. Bill seeing the time of another post I wondered if you were addressing mine when I sent the email. I have not trouble catching the bgills and hybrids right now so I am going to harvest as many hybrids as possible edible size or not. I know I have had at least 2 spawns of either the bgills or hybrids so far. Do the fry disperse over a large area? Would trapping be an option to try to eliminate these fish?

I had a previous post about slot limits. My stocking rates were listed above in this post so I won't list them again here. I have not been able to get a bass to bite (barbless hook) in a while but the last ones that were caught were about 8" (2 months ago, 2-3" when stocked). They were not overly skinny nor fat. There is alot of talk about pulling everything under 14" out which is not an option for me yet. I assume they are in the deep water due to heat and/or are well fed. Hope to begin catching again in cooler weather to get an unscientific survey of present size. I also wonder there is a percentage of catfish that should be harvested every year.

I appreciate and thank you for any additional input.

B. Morris

Bill