Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
I bought a pair of CA made Baffin Titans last year for ice fishing - I think they are similar to the Artic Pros but half the price. I have not worn them on the ice yet - bought them near the end of the season to replace a pair of leaky Ice Armor boots.

I hear great things about the Arctic Pros though for those who must earn a living in the cold - I don't think you can go wrong with them. The absolute warmest I've ever read about is the Cabelas Saskatchewans - but they are pretty pricey. Hell Al, if I lived in TX I'd be in flip flops year round! Sissy...

I'm a girl, I've admitted it. I actually wore socks with my Berks this week. That's what made me decide to get some more arctic friendly slides.

I hope they were black dress socks, and you were mowing the lawn, and a car full of teenaged girls drove by laughing their arses off?

No mowing or black socks. I leave my one pair of black socks in a sandwich bag for emergencies.

Actually, this cold snap hit us at a perfect time. The oaks will start changing color in mass, and it's beautiful down here when they do.

Please post some photos of the oaks as they turn...

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]