On another forum I swing by from time to time, if you are a paid subscriber to the forum, you can post stuff for sale. Lifetime membership is about $100.00.

I rarely see anyone posting something for sale. It's more like someone asking (which can be a standard member) if anyone knows where to get an obsolete piece of hardware from or a programming cable that hasn't been produced in quite a while. Someone may have it in their bag of tricks and they take it to PM's. A friend of mine in GR came up with a programming cable for an obsolete Panasonic servo, which is actually Fanuc. The guy was ecstatic!

If I need a cable for something obsolete, I just use breakout boards from ASI with the right connectors on each end. Lifesavers in a pinch.

They do have 26 mod's, plus the admin. Pretty sure the mod's are paid to an extent.

Quite a bit of international traffic on the site as well so they do have some really strict rules.

If you are someone from anywhere in the world even mentioning you have a control system that is password protected and you need to get into it... wink