On August 19th, 1989, the girl of my dreams walked down the aisle and stood beside me. Tonight, 25 years later, the woman of my dreams will walk through the door of our home and stand beside me once again. As has happened every evening since, there will be no best man, nor maid of honor. No rows of witnesses, or stately figures presiding.

The throng of spectators that bid us well on that warm August afternoon will not be present today. In their place however, will be our children. OUR children. The children we had, and are raising together, her and I.

The stained glass and candelabras I remember from that day will also be absent. Replaced by a sliding patio door, and the light fixture that we picked out together, hanging over the dining room table.

Our clothes will vary considerably from those which we wore that afternoon. She of course will look just as beautiful as she did then, and has every day thereafter. I fear my own appearance will not fare nearly as well, especially by day's end.

But of all the things I recall from that day 25 years ago, One thing stands out in my memory. It's the way I felt when she made her entrance, and began to walk down the aisle. I distinctly remember the "WOW", whispered by my best man. I still don't know if it was uttered for my benefit, or if he was simply caught up in the moment, as I couldn't take my eyes off her long enough to glance over and see. And it doesn't matter either way, as that one whispered word summed it all up perfectly.

And 25 years later, the wow factor is still very much in play.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.