Im sorry for venting but, My pond which is 1/4 acrea is getting worse every day. I had this pond dug out and increased in size and been filled up for a year and a half now and is worse on water color now than when it first filled up. I have spent money on wind mill aeration and have treated with Pond Clear Chemical and NO Change, even worse. We have no livestock and very few cat fish, but nice stock on Bass and Blue gill and minnows.Now primrose is taking over and some scum moss growing and have zero water clarity, it looks terrible.

I live in East Texas(Caddo Mills) to be exact and I dont understand it. Neighbors all around have decent looking water from the road side view and do nothing. I tried the settlement test( no Settle) NOW WHAT! I want to go fishing. I 've tried to fish and only catch a single cat on a occasion. No Bass and I have several 7+lbrs Bass in there along with decent amount of 1-3 pound range. Last year had a banner Bluegill spawn.
Any help is appreciated, Im new to this know nothing about fertilization or acid types of treatment. I have a good runoff and I excused some of that for muddy water water that not the problem and Im getting ancey. I have fish ponds all my life and finally have 1 of my own and theres where never treated and always looked nice and clean.
HELP!