Probably a bit early for the FHM to have spawned. They have not spawned yet here in VA, but are getting close. We just keep getting cold rains and it knocks them off their spawn.

I am sure Bill Cody and Cecil Baird will weigh in. I don't think you need to purchase any RRFHM to add to the forage. FHM are the same species just not a fancy color and will do the same thing, just cheaper. You can either wait for the FHM to spawn a few times or add more. Just make sure they are not contaminated with unwanted species.

I would also look at sourcing a couple of non traditional forage species. In your plan, they are very valuable. Bluntnose minnows and spotfin shiners would be my two recommendations. Purchasing just a few dozen of each species if placed into your predator free pond and allows to spawn a couple times will get you what you need numbers wise. Look at http://jonahsaquarium.com/JonahSite/fishlist.htm to source them.

I'd stock the additional forage species and then allow them and your original FHM to spawn this year a few times and then stock your YP this fall...

Good luck!