Lobster:

I looked too and did not find anything useful. Ric is right about well drillers. Their job is to install a well then move on to the next one without thinking too much about correlation of geologic units or science. They will not necessarily keep you out of trouble. What they can offer is experience in your area, which may or may not be valuable depending upon how variable the hydrogeologic terrain is in your area. Over the hundreds of drillers that I have worked with, I can remember one that actually had a degree in geology. The state agency, university, or a private consultant would be your best bet. It looks like you are dealing with a fractured bedrock aquifer that probably disharges to the lowland via seeps through permeable zones, which creates streams, etc. in the alluvium and glacial deposits within the valleys. Quite a bit different from the midwest. If you are able to get your hands on the well logs and a good topographic map where you can plot the well log locations email me and I'd be happy to walk you through a couple cross sections.

Cecil, I need to stop responding to posts while trying to watch a basketball game. My Spartans took it on the chin again yesterday.