Originally Posted By: Bob-O
OK it's been below 41 here(FL) 8 of the last 10 days. Got up this am and it was 38 in the trailer makin the tile floor seem like a skatin rink. Getting old and soft!! Heck, DonoBBD will be gulfin in shorts and a t-shirt, sweatin Jim Beam!

Bob I learned the last time that we are to take our own drinks to the golf coarse. Up here that is forbidden to take your own beer to the coarse. In Florida if you want to drink golfing you better take some with you. So Laid back there is no beer cart.

Please feel free to call me Don.

The handle was created from my name and one hobby.
DonOudekerk Big Block Dart.
Sold a few and currently working on a 1969 valiant two door post with a big block and four speed.

Originally Posted By: esshup
I'm happy that I bought a set of steel rims and 4 true "snow" tires for the winters here. Currently I'm running Blizzacks. I swap tires/rims in November and swap back to summer tires around the end of March, depending on the weather. The Peloquin torque sensing differential that I put in the car also makes a huge difference.

Love the snow tires. Really worth their weight in gold. Even drop a set of 20's on the wifes Aspen for safety.

I really like the Blizzacks as well. Not a warm weather tire they will burn off fast when its warm but they stick like glue.

Cheers Don.

P.S. looking for a pro streeted 1967-1969 cuda notch back not fast back. Back halfed roller would be great with title.

Last edited by DonoBBD; 01/26/14 07:44 AM.

[Linked Image from corvettejunkie.com]
http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4

7/8th of an acre, Perch only pond, Ontario, Canada.