Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Originally Posted By: DonoBBD

Wow 100's eh? We are at 22*C I am guessing 72*F and talking down to 7*C about 44*F tonight.

I do not know how I would deal with 100+ heck I set my hot tub in the summer to 100*F. I hope the air is dry.

Cheers Don.

Don,

About 35 years ago my brother and his family, who still live "up nort" came to visit for US Thanksgiving -- which falls on the fourth Thursday in November -- not like the balmy Canadian Thanksgiving that falls in early October.

At that point, I lived in Virginia, USA. My brother was extremely upset with the hotel where we put them up. The pool was closed, and it to to about 72F/22C each day.

Yet, my crazy Finnish family (especially my crazy brother) will run naked out of a 200F/94C sauna to roll in the snow when it is -10F/-24C outside.

I'm glad I now live where it is temperate. Hot or cold weather seems to affect the brains of some people. cry

Yes at our camp north of Sudbury we have a sauna as well and my kids thought we should try this snow angel after a 250*F to -15*C about 5*F. I got one swipe in my snow angel and it just plain burnt. Never again. I do not mind the sauna to the lake but not the snow it just burns.

I could handle 22-25*c year round. I understand the Carolina's are like that year round. Been down there golfing and love the climate.

Cheers Don.

[Linked Image from corvettejunkie.com]
http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4

7/8th of an acre, Perch only pond, Ontario, Canada.