I hope everyone can see what's going on here.

Every time I try to have a constructive, collegial interaction with a GSF proponent, despite my benign and earnest collaborative efforts, insults and invectives are immediately hurled about. Witness the above post, in which my suggestion is assailed as "ridiculous" and my characer as "questionable".

Upon further reflection, however, I realize that the designation of HBG as "degenerated" brim could possibly have struck too close to home, and therefore elicited a defensive response. The truth can hurt, after all. Since we are in an age of unprecedented attention to political correctness, I can see where use of the term "degenerated" might cause offense, and therefore, in the spirit of the conviviality for which this forum is known, I would like to replace my previous suggestion with what I feel to be a more neutral, descriptive, and ultimately accurate term:

HBG--CONTAMINATED Brim.

I think continued use of the capitals is appropriate as it does convey something of the danger associated with the exposure of one's personal body of water to these fish.

I don't see how even JHAP could argue with that.