Well this is the last update for this year. Cant believe were done already but it is what it is. I think we did pretty good for what we had to work with.

In this first pic you can see where we added the triview mirror in the bathroom. It wasn't supposed to go into the wall like it is but dad and I thought it looked better that way so we did it. I think it turned out pretty good.

This next pic is of my dad mounting the light above the mirror everything went petty well for the most part.

Here it is wired up and working.

Then we started on the vanity and getting it in place it is a Oak vanity.

Here we are securing it to the wall with a couple of 3 inch screws into the 2x4s.

Of course cutting out the bottom and putting in the pipe for the water was the hard part, but we got it done. And here is the end result.

After all that I took a pic from the deck that day it was a great view and pond is full pool! Sure is relaxing on the deck!!!

Here is one shot from the pond thought I would just show it quick also.

Then of course we had to catch a few fish!! Here is a nice 9.5 inch 13oz bluegill and a nice 9 incher my mom is holding. She actually caught both these biggins!! Talk about fishing luck!!! smile

Well that's it for this year! Sorry so short but so is the money!! smile Next year we plan on hitting it for 3 solid months so we should be nice and worn out by end of June!!! smile And broke!! Thanks mom and dad once again for coming and helping out. It's always good family time when they are here. Thanks everyone.

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!