I am always looking at strange and weird fish on the internet wondering, how would they do in a pond? Realizing, even if they would do well they are most likely completely illegal to raise in an open pond...

I saw these for sale: Wels Catfish and thought... Wow! Now that would be cool to have an 8 foot long albino catfish pellet trained... Would Purina make fish pellets the size of basketballs for them?

In case you are not familiar with the Wels catfish. They commonly reach 100 pounds and 6 feet in length and max out at over 400 pounds and 13 feet. Yikes! No letting the kids in the pond to swim anymore...

Makes me extremely surprised they could be legally imported into the United States. Even albino fish can breed and all it would take is a handful of these buggers to get lose and boy what a mess they could cause. A few states have had populations of CC start from albino fish dumped as unwanted aquarium pets as evidence albinos can create wild populations. People think snakeheads are bad? Please! These guys make them look like guppies!