Thanks again for the help.

Having too much air pressure never even dawned on me, very glad this was brought up. I have been worrying this whole time about even getting a big enough compressor to get sufficient air back there. My thought process all along has been "it is better to have too much pressure than not enough". This is an eye opener and a very good point about the importance of sizing a system.

Ted I didnt receive your e-mail for some reason. I have been cleaning out my spam folder and keeping my eye on it as well. I'm sure yahoo is to blame for this, so I appologize. I just sent you another e-mail (to info) and hopefully a reply will come back from it. You know my situation now and it looks like you have a better recommendation, I look forward to hearing from today.

Thank you Sue for the advice. I know I had read that somewhere and that is my gameplan. I'm going to start at 15 minutes the first day and then double it each day until I get maxxed out.

I found a different hatchery to buy my fish from after I posted last night, so I will not be stocking my pond this Friday after all. It won't be for another few weeks at least until I stock, so this is going to work out even better. I can hopefully get this aeration system set-up this week and be up to about full running time by the time I bring in a new stock.

Pond Boss subscriber