Dear Km Duffie, Thanks for your reply This will provide you with more detailed info about my pond objectives. First, I am located in California, the pond is 5 acres, fed by run-off, springs and supplimented with well water, no overflow. The purpose for the pond is fishing, large-mouth bass and bluegill.. In the summer the average depth is about 10 feet. Each spring the pond is treated with a combination of RoDeo and Cutrrine Plus, or Komeen The weed I have been having the most trouble with later in the summer is elodea, and I spot treat it with Rodeo. There is also coontail, parrot feather and chara present. I have never used Sonar but have been told that it's an effective control material, so I am considering applying it next spring, about two gallons, one application. I'm advised that a Sonar tech rep. will visit my pond, provide advice, etc. However, before proceeding
, I am looking for information about the product, and that's why I wrote Pond Boss. Thankyou inadvance for your help. fmcminn