Originally Posted By: n8ly
I just spent the last 2 days fishing with Doug Stange and we were able to film 2 very awesome shows for InFisherman TV!!! They will air late this year in Nov/December so be on the looko Was a very very cool experience and we were able to talk alot about pond management for one of the shows!...I think Doug's eyes were opened to a whole new world of fisheries- PONDS.... it was his first time filming in Illinois!

Hey Nate - great job my friend!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
It was 78 degrees here yesterday!

I'm bustin' my suspenders - I now have two good friends that fish with Doug Stainge - my buddy Steve Alexander hosted Doug for a TV show recently - no hard water tho grin

Loc: NE Texas
Chief Editor Doug Stange and I fished together in early March of last year at one of our lakes north of Sulphur Springs. The show airs this week on the Outdoor Channel; which is channel 605 on Direct TV. The title is In Fisherman and the description is Winter Tactics. We are the middle segment of the show. We caught several fish and a couple of big fish; and one on camera. I wish I could tell you when it airs next, but if you DVR the series it will pop up.

www.privatewaterfishing.com

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)