We've all heard that life is a journey...well I for one believe that. And like any journey, you begin by choosing your route. Initially, you may be able to see down the road a fair piece, which can be a great help in picking the route you wish to take. But I also believe that all roads contain at least one blind curve....possibly you have been speeding along, looking at your watch, making what you think is good time, blissfully unaware of what lies ahead.

Until you happen upon it. Then it's all right there, right now...frantic swerving, screeching tires, and the smell of hot brakes.

But you make it....true, you're shaken to your core, and you're headed in a direction you probably didn't envision when you set out on the journey, but the destination still remains the same. What has changed however, is your newfound appreciation for the road. Now you tend to slow down, you look ahead to try and see what other surprises the road may have in store, and along the way you begin to notice what you may have considered mundane, just moments earlier.

I believe that the road that lies beyond each of our blind curves can be an opportunity. A chance to take in the scenery that up until now, we've been to busy to notice. The eventuality of the destination may be a constant, but that doesn't mean we can't take in some local flavor along the way.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.