Thanks for the helpful posts. I bought this piece from a 29 acre estate which the owner broke up for easier sale. I bought 10 acres which has the pond situated on the back 5 acres which is wooded like a park with large oaks, etc.. The front 5 was in beans this year. The owner had a fire which destroyed his home and when he rebuilt they did not run electric back for the fountain. He gave me the fountain and lights which he said he paid $3200 for but said it needed rebuilt. I intend to build in a couple of years and will most likely have power there in the spring to summer of next year. Thought was to get the property in great shape, add a pole barn, then build. The pond seems to be the biggest learning curve. The underwater vegetation is pretty thick and with the pond freezing over there may not be any fish that survive. As far as a get together, sprkplug, I think we all share a common interest and would benefit from meeting. My office is in Zionsville and my property about 8 miles north. Thanks!!