folks while I know some of you meant well and my time in the sandbox might not compare to previous generations sacrifices...................Some things just need left alone.

George.........I want to say thanks for the angel flight vid you posted,along with fighting for my country.It's guys like you that made it possible for me to sign that line at the recruiters.

I feel lucky for what i got from serving,Highflyer being a pilot can attest to this as I used the GI bill to pay for a commercial ticket.But like all who served it was at a cost many care not to remember.

While I was luckier then others in this post,I lost 2 lifelong friends.............one of which I convinced to sign up with me,to this day it is still hard to see his wife and kids,but as I am their godfather........................................I can't run from the blessing.

Now the Makers Mark bottle is going to be a bit lower then the wife allows in the morning after this post but so be it.................before the bottle is empty I'm going to sign off