Lack of habitat/structure other than vegetation, heavy stocking of SMB, WE, and HSB still don't keep up with my BG. However, having a predator heavy/forage heavy fishery isn't a horrible situation. The only concession I have to make is lack of quality BG fishery - but I feel good knowing my predators will always have plenty of forage, if they really want it - they merely need to focus on the abundant BG population to hammer.

My $.02:

Plan 1: Stock 20-25 Male LMB - easily removed, easily managed, no reproduction. Be prepared to add or remove and make plan for cage growing YP and supplementally stocking at 8"+ as Cody says.

Plan 2: Stock 25-30 pellet trained SMB, 20 WE, 20 HSB [will they make it in ON? White Bass do I know...]. Add little to no structure to help facilitate BG predation - vegetation only to provide spawning habitat for Shiners. Add a few sticks for YP strands. Pellet feed heavily to help supplement growth of all species.

Bill, what do you think?

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]