I really can't give expert advice on any of this, but can give you a few possible things to look into and research. There are a few people on here that have alot of experience with raising perch.

I would establish a very good forage base during the next year. What that may be? You will have to do a search on here. There have been many good discussions on it. This will let you have time to find a source till next year. To speed things along ( this is just AWAG), you might stock only a few now so they spawn in the spring to give a good start, but certainly you would want to make sure that the forage base can out produce those few stockers so everything gets off to a good start.

As far as pellet feeding. I do know that it does exist for perch. There was a recent post saying that doing ityourself is alot of work and that buying pellet fed fish is by far the easier way to go.

Overall, I just think you should work on doing alot of reading here on the forum, getting your forage base started off appropriately (get it going now), and stock next fall, in whatever way you can get the perch at that point. I think others may suggest an ultimate predator to help keep the new perch spawns in check.