Here's what I snagged in 15 minutes today. If I had a better set-up I could have gotten more. All I did was tied on a #1 treble hook directly to the 12# line on my rod. No weight or anything else. They were hanging out at the edge of the weeds on the North side of the pond. The weeds stopped about 25' from shore, and there's a 20 mph (gusting to 35) wind coming in from the South. So, at the most all I was able to do is cast 15-20 feet past the weeds. The wind didn't make for very many accurate casts frown hence the low numbers.

Largest fish is the one that I'm holding. 13" and 1.80# They were stocked in May at 6"-8" fish.

I know Mr. Hello is going to ask what type they are. From my understanding, they are Oreochromis eatalotoffa. wink

Ambient temps today were in the high 60's, I've only seen one dead Tilapia so far. While they weren't speed demons today, they swam fast enough to get out from under the fishing line once it hit the water's surface.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).