Didn't realize it has been this long since I updated this post. The house got build last year to the point the exterior was done (minus deck). Here is a slide show of a few pics from a year ago. The only thing that has changed is the grass is longer and the chimney has been wrapped in fieldstone.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll243/lassig/110925/?albumview=slideshow

I may actually get to finishing the deck next year if the funds hold up after the kitchen gets done.

Now all of the interior rough in is done, I finished it over the winter. This included hanging the drywall. I got smart and hired a local guy to tape the drywall and prime the walls. This was in May. Since then I been trying to finish the Master Bathroom and accomplish this a couple of weeks ago

Now working on the two bedrooms. The flooring for these rooms is 3/4" walnut in 2 1/4" and 3" widths. The wood was harvested from the site when the pond was being build. I have oak flooring (also harvested from the site). I spent a week ago finishing the flooring and just completed finishing the doors and trim. The doors are installed but have to get the trim in, that is on the schedule for this week. Here is a shot of the floor

The other job I have mostly completed (still need to tuckpoint a small section) is the fireplace. My brother inlaw help me get this beast of a firewall install and laid the stone on the fireplace.

What next after getting trim installed in the bedrooms is to get the pine carsiding on the great room ceiling and finish the fireplace. After that it is on to installing the oak flooring in the great room and hallway.

Last edited by lassig; 09/17/12 10:04 AM.