I was thinking of mixing them together and let the fish decide as well. I am sure they grow fine on 32% but was thinking if the extra protein gave them a boost for the next 3-5 months depending how early winter comes then I would use it since I have it. Otherwise I may just feed them the GFC I have as well.

I figure I would just use what I have already bought for the pond so I would not have to buy anything else. But I am willing to buy what ever food they will grow the best on.

It is actually funny to watch them as they seem to prefer the algae on the side of the tank. At first I thought something was wrong with my fish then I noticed they were sucking the stuff off the sides and when I tried to examine them to be sure nothing was wrong they were gone like a silver bullet.

This shows me they are not sick, but maybe I need to up the feeding.

Thanks for all the advice and I will report back as to what feed they prefer and hope to take some pictures the next time I clean out the tank. I have at least 3-5 different colored fish in there so would love to post and get some feedback as to if they are a variation of the same type or possibly I got a mixed bag of species.