That's a good one Kelly!

I've given up on telling my Dad how much weed killer to apply to his lawn. I've gone so far as to write out how much to put in the 25 gallon pull behind tank sprayer, how much should go on the front lawn, the grass on the side of the driveway, and how much to put on the grass behind the house. I've even wrote down how fast he should have the garden tractor going when he's spraying. Invaribly, he'll call and say that I didn't get him enough chemicals as he was done spraying before he finished with the grass in front of the house.......

Now I save myself the headache and just go over there to spray it for him. Mom & Dad grew up and lived in the big city, and they have a hard time comprehending that taking care of 3 acres of grass is different than 750 sq. ft. of grass. I thought they'd have learned by now, owning a different house in the country that had roughly 10,000 sq. ft. of grass for the past 40 years but sadly, they haven't.

Anyway, labels are there for a reason! If it says don't do this or that, then don't. There's a reason why the labes says what it does.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).