I replied to your other duplicate post, but I'm moving my answer here and deleting the other thread to keep all the answers in one place.

What is your budget for fish?

I would bide my time, stock a bunch of GSH & FHM, making sure they were firmly established in the pond and reproducing before stocking predators. I would also implement a feeding program. You want the forage fish to be thick enough to walk across the water without sinking in to the water. I'd also reaserch fertilization, and make sure the pond had a very good bloom going. The pond is a little on the small side, but I would also look into Threadfin shad as another forage fish.

HSB don't have a huge gape compared to LMB, and the 3 fish that you listed would all be considered predators. With the boom/bust spawning of Crappie, I'd be too afraid of a bust year, then what would the BC and HSB have to eat? Crappie might grow too quick, for the HSB to utilize for any prolonged length of time. Think of a more fusiform fish. I don't know if YP would provide enough forage either.

The pond is 2 ac, but how deep is it?

Last edited by esshup; 07/22/12 11:05 PM. Reason: added last question

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).