Here is an important update to the Camelot Bell Lunker Fingerling program. We have declared the program to be a huge success! I have enjoyed working with and getting to know Mike Frazier of Camelot Bell, and I want to thank him for working with us to take bass fingerling production to the next level...a Lunker Program for the private sector pond and lake stocking industry. Now we can't wait to hear back from out clients in a few years.

Initial efforts to cull cannibals from the fingerling production pond, along with successful fertilization efforts, have produced a fairly uniform crop of now 3" fish.

We have processed all existing orders, and due to the status of this bumper crop, are taking orders again on these special fingerlings after having postponed the implementation of the tilapia baitfish production program in this same pond. Still have many 1000s of fingerlings available. Estimated production numbers from this single female are 30,000+ fingerlings in a 1 acre pond, resulting from a natural spawn with her choice of several males.

I have wanted to implement a program like this for a long time. Next year we plan to bump the program up one notch. Stay tuned.

It's ALL about the fish!