My sister has a Troy Built chipper/shredder. 8hp I believe, and that thing gets a really good workout every year. Gotta be at least 20+ years old, and it works great!

Burning would be a quick and simple solution for me, but doubt I could even get a permit in this Forrest location. I sure would not want to be featured on the local evening news laugh

Burying this stuff causes problems down the road also, like sink holes.

Piling the stumps up along the property line builds a pretty solid barrier between you and that (interject expletives here) pesky neighbor.

Got a new tree guy in the area, and he only charges a hundred bucks to drop a widow maker. My nephew had him take out three so far, and he made it look easy. I have a 4ft and 6ft white oak that needs to go, along with many other smaller ones, which are not a problem. Been studying the 6 footer and took off a couple limbs. Yep, quite the seismic thud when a 2ft limb hit the ground. Pretty sure I can do this tree and esshup offered some assistance, but a hundred bucks will guarantee that our names will not be featured on the evening news shocked laugh