Perhaps. But a new Lamborghini Aventador has a MSRP of $387,000, so if I found one for $250,000 it would be a steal. However.... my Chevrolet does everything I need it to do, and it was only $24,000

I'm just thinking out loud, JKB. I'm sure your stainless pot sink will make a fine fish cleaning station, should you decide to someday filet a fish on it. In the meantime, I will continue to use my metal table with the plastic cutting board top that one of my buddies found at a garage sale, and in a flash of inspiration, ( if you knew him you would realize just how rare that is), realized that it would make a fine fish cleaning table. That was many years ago.

I've got 25 bucks in it. I did however fabricate a bracket to hold the garden hose, as well as a nifty, clamp on device that holds open one of those plastic bags you get at the grocery store. I have to admit that it's nice to have a dedicated spot to clean your catch, but the 1000's of fish I have filleted since acquiring it taste just the same as when I filleted them on a piece of 2x8. Go figure.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.