Sniper,

Well, we have got problems with cormorants, herons and otters here too. Our laws are really outdated, every thinking human here can confirm it. 15-20 years ago seeing otter, cormorant or heron was a real luck but now they can be found everywhere.
Imagine a fishkeeper going to his pond and seeing lots of different creatures eating his fish. Would you be happy? I don't think so. And all of these wild predators are protected by law and theoretically can't be eliminated. WTF?
I understand that only endangered animals/birds/insects should be protected by law but if they can can be seen everywhere - does it seems normal for you? Not for me.

What do most of fishkeepers do? They shoot herons and cormorants and don't talk much about that. And they hope that once laws will be updated allowing some regulation. The first step maybe would be allowing eliminating all these creatures in private ponds. They aren't natural lakes/rivers and they shouldn't be considered as home for all of creatures mentioned before.

If I were in USA then probably I would think in a different way smile

Originally Posted By: Sniper

Grundulis: Relax, have a glass of wine.

Well, I'm drinking the 3rd beer right now smile