Phil333, I'm curious about the history of your pond.You say you have removed several hundred bass. Did the pond go for a few years with very little harvest? Did you remove all these bass over 3-4 years, or a shorter time span?The reason I ask, is you say the bream are coming back, and the bass are looking healthy again. You may already have all you need for a successful fishery. Maybe a more "scientific" approach to harvest is what you need?

Sounds like to me you have a fishery with great potential already.

You may consider a feeding program for the bream.Hand feeding will suffice for a while. A few bags of AM500 for the bream over the length of the summer will do wonders. They will grow well, and become more prolific spawners.You may try that for a while before entering into an unknown.

A species added, is much harder to remove. That comes from a guy who has seen Bighead Carp in his ponds once upon a time, and the recomendation came from "experts" in the early 90's.The only reason they are gone, is they got real big, was able to be caught in a gill net, and were easy targets at feeding time with a 22 rifle, and they did not reproduce.

AM500 is my feed of choice, but for Bream, for forage, 32% floater will also suffice, and about half the price.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer.