Originally Posted By: Bing
I think I have hijacked my own post. This was about otters and turned into an AA meeting. Truth be known very little drinking takes place at our Pond Boss conferences. Story is going around that we may have the next one at a YMCA retreat.

Bing, I don't wish to hijack your post any further, but I'm glad you touched on this. I've never attended a conference, but I would like to, so I can put faces with the names on here. I have been concerned, based on past reports, that the atmosphere might be uncomfortable for me, as I don't drink, and I'm not much into partying.

Perhaps I am mistaken, or reading too much into it, but that was the message that came across to me from previous accounts of the conferences. This is an event that is obviously highly anticipated by the overwhelming majority of the members on here, so the format must work brilliantly. I'm not suggesting that any changes be made, I'm just trying to get a feel for the social climate.

If I have offended anyone, please be aware that it was unintentional. I've been concerned about this for some time, I just didn't know how to bring it up.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.