Still snowing here with about 5 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground. The wife had a scary ride home from school and what would normally take 20 minutes took over an hour. She had trouble getting up a hill near the house. I kept telling her we need to get new tires for her SUV before winter sets in. She might listen now.

The Inverter kicked over to DC once when the lights blinked. I just put it all together about 1/2 hour earlier. blush grin The threat of power outages put me in anxiety mode to get the job done.

I noticed one of the GFIC's had tripped and it apparently left the Inverter on DC mode as that is what the light was indicating (yellow). I found the GFIC plug-in that tripped, reset it and it's now back on AC mode. (Green light).It could have something to do with the dimmer light I use in that room. I keep it on dim all night, and before I come into my shop at 6 A.M. I slowy make it brighter as not to spook them when I turn on the taxidermy shop light next door.

I've heard dimmer lights can cause problems. I'm leaving the dimmer light off in the near future and blocking off the room with shade cloth and letting natural light in from then on. The dimmer light is a PITA anyway.

I don't think I'll be delivering fish tomorrow. Definite two hour delay and possibly no school.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 11/29/11 07:25 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.