Originally Posted By: JKB
Puter die again Cecil?

Didn't die but after the same problem three times it's time to change from a PC to a Mac. I've had it with PC's.

Originally Posted By: JKB
Hey Brad... It would be a requirement to first see what you need, based on your specific devices in your operation for a "temporary" battery back up system. Could make all the difference in the world, buying some time, so you can hook that generator up without trying to do an exorcism -en- rout to it.

You see, It is not what Cecil has and needs for his OP., But what your requirements are.

TrippLite makes some, if not, the best stuff on the planet for these types of situations. But they are temporary, intermediate solutions to buy some time.

Borrowed Time!, Yeah I know! I just borrowed next Tuesday to pay for Today.

Excellent point JKB. Brad, here's a neat website that will help you calculate what your wattage needs to be.

http://www.donrowe.com/inverters/inverter_faq.html#modified

JKB,

BTW what do you think of propane powered inverter? I saw one the other day at Menards. Not any more expensive than a gasoline generator and you don't have to keep putting gasoline into it.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 11/26/11 06:47 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.