Brettski

I still like this one the best. Still ROFLOL. \:D

Brettski
Lunker
Member # 2309

Member Rated:
posted January 28, 2006 03:13 PM

"Bob, grab ahold o' Shorty's melon...Quit squirmin' Mutton-head....before Debbie starts thinkin' the Condello practice is run by a stooge..."

Proof you were warned last Jan.

Theo Gallus
Member # 1187

Member Rated:
posted January 07, 2006 07:29 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Brettski:
Theo,
Bruce has been particularly nice to me from day one. As I am pretty new to PB exposure; should I be exercising any level of concern? He is so darn likeable! Is there any risk of mental recruitment? I shudder to think of an entire race of pond-owners with perfect, porcelain teeth, all commited to do the bidding of a madman in an aqua labcoat!

brettski -

don't worry - you will be one of us soon - do not try to fight it - the master is merciful - he gives us special cans of diet mountan dew to make us do his bidding - it is all so beautiful - look i have no cavities

igor #6

ewest
Member # 1798

posted January 07, 2006 09:30 AM
Brettski :

That is an easy one to answer. You are suffering the first symptoms of the life threating bite of a toothed Condello strain BG. Originally created by Dr. Frankenbruce to lure new dental clients based on thier fabulous teeth they are now out of control after chewing off the legs of igor # 3 when he stepped into their pond to pull out the good Dr. who fell in while wildly LOL about his creation. They are the first species that can make contact (move through phone/cable lines) to attack unsuspecting PB'ers. Sorry about your condition but many of us suffer from it and continue to post with less than full mental capicity.