I have just recently found this forum and I'm amazed by the amount of information. I have found a few ideas for my problem(s) from other threads, but I'm hoping to narrow it down, so here goes.

I have a 3/4 acre pond 8-10 feet deep with little natural cover. It is filled with stunted Bluegill (4-5 inches is large), Stunted crappie (6 inches and thin is a large one) and virtually no LM bass. the few bass I catch appear to be healthy but theres not many of them.

What I do have is a lot of LARGE catfish. I shared the property with a neighbor (no longer a problem now) and he would fish in local rivers and return with large catfish and throw them in. Mostly channel but a few blues and flatheads. It is not unusual to catch 4 or 5 8 plus pounders wthin a few minutes of wetting a line and there are some that top 20.

I don't even know where to start.

My goal is a healthy BALANCED population Blugill, Bass, and Cats and and I figure the crappie need to go ASAP, but I'm not sure. I also wonder about creating some cover as suggested in other strings, but I'm afraid that will help the crappie more than anything else.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks for reading.