Well... this slightly off topic and extremely humiliating but how about a Hummer H2 Sinking...

May 2005... Pewter Colored Hummer H2, Decked out with every available option... Sat TV, Sat Radio, Xbox, Ps2, Three flat screen TV's, My laptop, briefcase, cell phone etc. Im sitting at the end of my driveway which slopes down to a beautiful 65 acre private lake. I am speaking with a customer on the phone trying to explain to him how to send me an email and attach a picture... I'm absent mindedly playing with the buttons, putting the truck in gear, revving it up... back in park, back in gear... la ti da.... Customer says... Ok, Tony I think I did it, go check your email.... I jump out of the truck to run into the house to check my email, when I get out I dont realize that the h2 is in gear.. there was a slight incline at the end of my driveway which caused it not to take off when I jumped out... as I open the house door.. movement catches my eye and I see my Hummer rolling down the back yard toward the lake... I sprint to the truck trying to catch it..... To late.. it floats out into the middle of the lake and sinks in 35' of water....

$8500 towing / diver bill...
Insurance totals the Hummer...

My wonderful friends and neibhors from that point on would refer to the fishing area in front of my house as the "Hummer Hole"

Your turn Greg!!

Last edited by Pinetar; 08/09/11 08:59 PM.

7 Acre +/- pond. Stocked with CNBG, RESF, GS, TFS, FHM, in March - June of 2008, Stocked with 200 3" F1 Tiger Bass in March of 2010... Additional stockings of CNBG, Tilapia, FHM in May of 2011.April of 2012 and May of 2013.