Hey folks. I am gathering componenets to build a water wheel . One of my lakes(A) has a constant stream of water flowing through it most of the time. Usually at least 10 months sometimes 12 months with the amount of runoff that it has. I want to build a water wheel that is about 12-12 feet in diameter that will operate a diaphram pump and pump water up hill about 12-14 feet verticle height to another lake(B) (about 100ft away ) that is filled from a lesser amount of runoff. I then want to re-route my spillway from the higher pond(B) and allow the water from that pond to flow back into the original larger lower pond(A). I am planning on allowing the spillway to flow over some very large flat 10,000 to 20,000lb rocks. The water will fall about 12-14 feet cascading a couple of times to add back additional oxygen to the lower pond(A). The water falls will be about 1/4 mile from where the pumping will take place. Any suggestions on the homemade diaphram pump or the water wheel? We have tried a small water falls draininf a smaller pond (C) into pond (B) down about 12 feet of drop going over 50-ton of large rip/rap and when it rains the little copper nose bluegill trie to swin up the rapids of the falls and the big old bass just go wild feeding on the bait fish and hanfing out in the oxygen rich water. Richey in north Alabama.