Update!

I only have a few pics but thought I would post them. My dad did a lot of ground work Thursday and Friday with a piece of equipment we had and leveled off a lot of areas which look great now. Man that equipment can save you some time!!! I'll get some pics of that for next week.

After that we finished up the siding on the front side of the cabin and put in windows and all that good stuff. Here is a pic of the front.

And here is a picture of one of the sides with paint. I think it's going to look real good when it's done! I like the color and pictures don't do it justice.

Then Saturday night we took a break and went fishing and my mom took the show. She caught several nice BG here is one of them that was a bit bigger. They were biting pretty good. My dad and I couldn't get any bass to bite at all in this hot weather and the weeds are pretty thick right now so it's not easy bass fishing.

Well that's it for this weekend. Next week we will finsih up the back gable end siding and put 3 doors in and finish painting and were done for this year. I am so ready for a break!! This heat is a killer!

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!