aint hand feeding a kick bob? every evening they're eagerly waiting in the same place, you chuck a handful in, and the water boils....i love it. they know when i have some worm chunks for them cause i get close to shore, they suspend right in front of me anxiously waiting and wagging their tails like little dogs, it cracks me up. i suspect yer BG will indeed soon snap out of it.

nice sig. sunil \:D

i didnt notice markings on my cable but will look closer.

i read the manual about capturing video, mine has the output jack, but i dont own a camcorder. maybe i could figure a way out to connect our nikon digital camera?? you bet ewest, if i figure something out i'll be sharing here. i think jeff has the right stuff, he mentioned something about getting videos later this year.

funny you mention the pole....as we were viewing the BG school near boat, i said to my wife what we need here is a camera boom...i have one of those tablock extenders for painting, i may try to rig something up with that, in a way that i can use it horizontally and still pay out the cable to change depths, and also use it vertically to help control camera direction. i noticed it was really hard to tell which direction the camera was facing and to keep it from swinging around. the camera came with lead/steel ballasts and a fin, but i didnt put those on.

GSF are people too!